Sake Evening – Thursday 26th February
26th February '15
Our infamous Sake evenings are a night to remember with a 6 course meal each with sake matching and new off menu creations from our head chef Satoshi. A Sake master will guide you through the history and art of Sake brewing, sake education and appreciation.
This particular class will focus on the art of Sake production and the variations between grades and various styles. We have a guest sake brewer from the Yoshikubo brewery. This particular brewery has a long history (Est 1790).
We will showcase the wide variety of styles of sake from Junmai through to Dai Gingo’s with variations in acidity, polishing ratio’s, aromatics and textures. Sake master class events are always a great night out with off the menu creations. A booked event
19th January '14
Enjoyment for all- adults and kids. Our sushi chefs will whip up some interesting and edible sushi (picture a sushi roll which when sliced it reveals a cherry blossom tree inside or perhaps a beautiful rose or a panda bear). So many types of interesting sushi to see. Sushi will be showcased on the train and screen shots of sushi art on a TV screen. This event will run all day. No bookings required – Free fun for all!
Lobster evening December
11th December '13
7 course menu prepared from whole fresh lobster
- four lobster courses
- a sample of the menu includes – lobster assorted sashimi, lobster chawanmushi with fresh truffle, grilled lobster with scallops anchovy mushroom
- grilled robata prawns and wagyu
- Dessert and champagne on arrival
- $110 pp
- Booking for 1-20. This evening is for individual table bookings.
- Pre-booking for lobster orders is essential. Book now your private table now.